every month we introduce a limited-edition scented candle available for that month only. once it's gone, it's gone!
OCTOBER SCENT OF THE MONTH
orange, cranberry, sage, fresh baked bread
take a moment to reflect on what you're thankful for this year and let the familiar scents of thanksgiving fill you with warmth and peace.
- 8oz. -- optimum scent throw if burned in smaller, enclosed rooms
- 100% All-natural, vegan soy wax -- no non-natural additives.
- Crackling wood wick
- 40-50 hour burn time, if burned properly
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Glass jar is reusable! When candle is done, place glass in pot with hot water (NOT IN MICROWAVE) until wax melts. Dispose of wax in garbage or compost -- do not pour wax down the drain. Wash with dish soap and voila! Use for storage of cosmetics, tea, candy, etc. Better yet, plant something in it!
local delivery to Dufferin County and free pick up in Mono available.
We use biodegradable corn starch-based packing peanuts! Either reuse them for your own packaging or dissolve in water and drain.
**IMPORTANT** Shipping couriers may experience delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Thank you for your quick response to fill my order. Great variety of scents for all my gift giving needs. 🌲☃️