CONGRATULATIONS, GRAD! Celebrate your loved one's graduation with the gift of a locally-made, personalized, and hand-crafted scented soy candle! Candles feature a crackling wood wick, 100% all-natural, toxin-free and environmentally friendly soy wax, and premium-grade fragrance.
All candles are 8oz and have a burn time of 35-45 hours. All candles have a crackling wood wick.
Step 1: Choose scent. Choose from our fall collection, signature scents, celebrate local collection OR from our back to basics line. Scent descriptions are below.
Step 2: Personalize top box. This is usually where you put "Congrats [name]!" Please limit your message to 100 characters. The less characters, the better it looks.
Step 3: Personalize bottom box. This is usually where you put "from [name]", a graduation date, and/or a short message. Please limit your message to 150 characters. The less characters, the better it looks.
• HAPPY PLACE: Orange, lavender, bergamot, fir, grapefruit [zesty and energizing]
• BOUQUET: Rose water, lily, quartz, patchouli [sweet and floral]
• HOCKLEY VALLEY: Sage, lavender, orange, cedar, fir [herbal and earthy]
• LOVE: Jasmine, sandalwood [soft and sensual]
• BLUE SKIES: Day lily, sea spray, slate, musk [beachy and clean]
• VANILLA FROSTING: Vanilla bean, sweet cream, cupcake
• HELLO HANDSOME: Oakmoss, white birch, cedar, spice
• SMOOTH OPERATOR: Oak-aged bourbon, leather, rose petal, tonka bean
• BUTT NAKED: Unscented
ORANGEVILLE FARMERS' MARKET: Fresh produce, white lily, citrus
SUMMER IN SHELBURNE: Fresh-picked strawberries, rhubarb, orange zest
MONO CLIFFS: Pine, eucalyptus, moss, granite
HILLS OF MULMUR: Line-dried cotton, lilac, sandalwood
AMARANTH FIELDS: Meadow sweetgrass, lily of the valley
• CANDLE DESCRIPTION •
- 8 oz. -- optimum scent throw if burned in smaller, enclosed rooms
- 100% All-natural, vegan soy wax -- no non-natural additives.
- Lead-free, clean burning crackling wood wick
- 35-45 hour burn time if burned properly (see below)
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Glass jar is reusable! When candle is done, place glass in pot with hot water (NOT IN MICROWAVE) until wax melts. Dispose of wax in garbage or compost -- do not pour wax down the drain. Wash with dish soap and voila! Use for storage of cosmetics, tea, candy, etc. Better yet, plant something in it!
• SHIPPING •
Standard shipping is ground/regular shipping with our shipping partners. Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
Note: We use biodegradable corn starch-based packing peanuts! Either reuse them for your own packaging or dissolve in water and drain.
**IMPORTANT** Shipping couriers may experience delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep this in mind when ordering. Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.