Meet the Mono Cliffs candle! Hand-poured in small batches in Hockley Valley, ON.
With its mossy and rocky cliffs, awe-inspiring lookouts, lush forests, and abundant wildlife, it's no wonder that Mono Cliffs Provincial Park in Mono, ON is becoming a popular tourist destination!
key scent notes: Pine, Eucalyptus, Moss, Granite
- 4oz or 8oz. -- optimum scent throw if burned in smaller, enclosed rooms
- 100% All-natural, vegan soy wax -- no non-natural additives.
- Crackling wood wick
- 4oz candles have a 20-30 hour burn time. 8oz candles have a 40-50 hour burn time, if burned properly
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Glass jar is reusable! When candle is done, place glass in pot with hot water (NOT IN MICROWAVE) until wax melts. Dispose of wax in garbage or compost -- do not pour wax down the drain. Wash with dish soap and voila! Use for storage of cosmetics, tea, candy, etc. Better yet, plant something in it!
$1.00 from each Mono Cliffs candle sale will be donated to the Bruce Trail Conservancy.
Free local delivery to Dufferin County.
We use biodegradable corn starch-based packing peanuts! Either reuse them for your own packaging or dissolve in water and drain.
**IMPORTANT** Shipping couriers may experience delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep this in mind when ordering.