Meet the Orangeville Farmers' Market candle! Hand-poured in small batches in Hockley Valley, ON.
This candle is an homage to all the wonderful things the Town of Orangeville is known for: community, supporting local, and fun! What better encompasses this than the Orangeville Farmers’ Market in historic downtown every Saturday?
Key scent notes: Cucumber, Lime, Arugula, White Lily, Orange
- 4oz or 8oz. -- optimum scent throw if burned in smaller, enclosed rooms
- 100% All-natural, vegan soy wax -- no non-natural additives.
- Crackling wood wick
- 4oz candles have a 20-30 hour burn time. 8oz candles have a 40-50 hour burn time, if burned properly
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Glass jar is reusable! When candle is done, place glass in pot with hot water (NOT IN MICROWAVE) until wax melts. Dispose of wax in garbage or compost -- do not pour wax down the drain. Wash with dish soap and voila! Use for storage of cosmetics, tea, candy, etc. Better yet, plant something in it!
$1.00 from each Orangeville Farmers' Market candle sale will be donated to the Orangeville Food Bank.
Free local delivery to Dufferin County.
We use biodegradable corn starch-based packing peanuts! Either reuse them for your own packaging or dissolve in water and drain.
**IMPORTANT** Shipping couriers may experience delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep this in mind when ordering.