Meet the Summer in Shelburne candle! Hand-poured in small batches in Hockley Valley, ON.
Nothing shouts summer in Ontario more than fresh baked strawberry rhubarb pie! Growing up in rural Ontario, picking fresh strawberries always meant summer was here.
Key scent notes: Fresh-picked strawberries, rhubarb, orange zest
- 4oz or 8oz. -- optimum scent throw if burned in smaller, enclosed rooms
- 100% All-natural, vegan soy wax -- no non-natural additives.
- Crackling wood wick
- 4oz candles have a 20-30 hour burn time. 8oz candles have a 40-50 hour burn time, if burned properly
- Paraben and phthalate free
- Glass jar is reusable! When candle is done, place glass in pot with hot water (NOT IN MICROWAVE) until wax melts. Dispose of wax in garbage or compost -- do not pour wax down the drain. Wash with dish soap and voila! Use for storage of cosmetics, tea, candy, etc. Better yet, plant something in it!
Free local delivery to Dufferin County.
We use biodegradable corn starch-based packing peanuts! Either reuse them for your own packaging or dissolve in water and drain.