THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!
Your tuque may take up to 2 weeks to process and create BEFORE shipping. Please take this into account when ordering. Thank you!
On February 24, Russia issued an unprompted and widespread invasion into Ukraine. This conflict was unprompted and unfounded, and as a result hundreds of Ukrainian citizens are dead and thousands have been injured. Many Russian citizens oppose the Russian invasion and now must suffer economic consequences due to their government’s actions.
We have Ukrainian heritage through Mama Crafting Co, and although we no longer have family living in our mother country, this issue hits close to home - our grandparents fled the country in response to WWII under similar circumstances.
We are selling handknit tuques featuring the colours of Ukraine to fundraise for two charities that benefit Ukraine:
1) The Canadian Red Cross, which is providing humanitarian aid to those impacted by the crisis
2) The Voices of Children Foundation, a Ukrainian-based charity that provides psychological and psychosocial support to children traumatized by war
All profits will be donated. Thank you for your support!
Photos shown here are to show overall fit and style of hat. Colours will be slightly different as we have ordered in yarn that better matches the Ukrainian flag
All hats are made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks from order date to process and create your tuque
- Handknit with 100% acrylic fibres - vegan and machine washable
- features a faux-fur pompom
- rolled brim, stretchy style
- child size available upon request - please contact us for custom sizing.
Happy to support such a great initiative
Very well made hats for a great cause. My husband loves his and is proud to give support for those in need .